How to Request a Return
Returns are valid for domestic orders only. Items must be shipped back with the POWD-provided prepaid and insured shipping label. Buyers who ship an item back at their own expense will not be reimbursed for the incurred costs and the return may not be honored if the item was a Final Sale. In the event a buyer ships back an item that was a Final Sale, they will be responsible for the cost to have their item shipped back.
Request Within 72 Hours of Receipt
Click the button in the email you received when your shipment arrived to report an issue with your item or request a return.
You will be asked to send POWD several well-lit pictures and explain why you're requesting a return.
Regular Return - No Issues
If you decide the item is not the one for you, we'll request pictures of the item to confirm its condition and then send a prepaid/insured shipping label to you (the buyer) with instructions on how to safely pack the item up. We’ll notify the seller of your intent to return the item and provide the tracking information to the seller.
Final Sale or Issue Return Requests
When a final sale or regular item is misrepresented, the POWD support team will investigate and work with both parties to verify the return claim within 72 hours of the report. If we verify the buyer's claim that the item is misrepresented, we'll send a prepaid/insured return label to return the item to the seller, with instructions on how to safely pack the item up.
All returns must be shipped within 48 hours of receiving the shipping label. Any returns posted for shipment after the 48-hour deadline will not be accommodated and will be considered a final, non-returnable sale.
Seller Confirmation & Refund:
After the returned item is delivered to the seller, the seller has 24 hours to confirm all is well or disclose any issues to the POWD team. If we do not hear from the seller we will assume we are ok to process the return.
You’ll be refunded on your original payment method (less the $25 return fee and original shipping cost for normal returns, and a FULL refund for misrepresented items) and will receive an email confirming this.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund to your card/account.
Return Eligibility (Domestic Orders Only)
Returns are only valid for items where the seller and buyer are in the same country. If the seller you bought from accepts returns, you can return your item for any reason at all.
Returning a Misrepresented Item (Domestic Orders Only)
If you purchased an item that is Final Sale, and discover an issue when you receive it, you may be eligible for a return with a full refund, or partial refund if you want to keep it, of the purchase value for the following reasons:
- Item is not as described or not authentic
- Wrong item
- Item never arrives
- Item arrives with undisclosed damage
- If the undisclosed damage is repairable, our support team will guide you through your options and work with the seller to come to a resolution that works for both parties - this may include a partial refund if you are happy to keep your item.
- Missing items
- If your item arrives but is missing something that the listing stated it would come with, we will work with your seller to ship the missing item to you. Garment bags are considered to be a bonus item and not required to be included.
To be eligible for a return, where the seller of the item has indicated returns are allowed, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags (if applicable), and in its original packaging.
What is Not Covered | Final Sales & International Sales
- Buyers Remorse - if the item is not really your style/what you were hoping for.
- Doesn't Fit - read more on this here.
- Acceptable Wear & Tear
- loose threads
- internal marks on the lining or underlayers that are not visible while worn
- loosened bodice lining
- marks from touching other objects or the floor
- pet fur
- marks inside the neckline or straps from makeup or self-tanner (not visible from the outside)
missing or loosened buttons, beads, or gems
Concerns of this nature will be assessed on an individual basis by our team.
- Returns submitted after the 72-hour window is closed or items sent back without first requesting a return (these returns will not be accepted).
- International Shipments - if you purchased an item that is located in a different country your order will be considered a final sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to perform their due diligence. This means asking for pictures and videos to verify the condition and authenticity of the item before purchasing it and asking questions about any alterations done to confirm sizing.
- Transactions Offsite - only items purchased directly through the POWD marketplace are eligible for a refund.
- Listing Fee - once a listing goes live on the POWD marketplace the fee is non-refundable.
- Shipping Fee - for regular returns, the shipping fee is non-refundable.